Friday, 23 June 2017

Speech exam

Recently, I sat the grade 4 public speaking and communication speech exam. For this, I had to give a talk about an aspect of new Zealand ( I did our amazing New Zealand produce), state my opinion on a newspaper article, introduce a speaker to an event of my choice, read an extract from a book then talk about the book with my examiner ( I read an extract from the book, I am Malala by Malala Yousafzai, I highly recommend this book) and finally I had to perform an impromptu exercise set by the examiner, this year I had to introduce Malala to my school. The whole exam only lasted 15 minutes and after all my work, I achieved Honours!! I love doing these exams and I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to further their experience with communication and public speaking.Image result for new zealand produce
Image result for i am malala

No comments:

Post a Comment